Saturday, March 26, 2016

Picture Polish Wanderlust

Hi Caitlyn! :)  Methinks you are my only reader, so why not send a shout out to you!?
I wore this crazy polish a few weeks ago; it's crazy because my camera (or my lack of skills) could not capture the accurate colour of the polish.  It is a deeper pink, but it definitely rocks purple tones.
This just looks hot pink!  Ah well.  It applied nicely in two coats, as do about 99% of PPs.  As for my accent nail, I'm not exactly sure, but I believe it is Glam Too Glam to Give a Damn.  Glam creates some awesome holo glitter creations, but after a while, the silver-based ones all begin to look alike. #firstworldproblems

Picture Polish Wanderlust (index, middle, pinky)
Glam Polish Too Glam to Give a Damn (ring) ??

A few months ago, I thought I would try a rounded nail shape; I'm not sure if I like it on me.  I think they would definitely look better on nails with longer nail beds.  Oh well.  Amazing thing about nails is that they grow out!  Have a wonderful Easter weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! I have yet to wear my Wanderlust yet.

    ReplyDelete