Tuesday, February 23, 2016

RBL Manicurator and Coquette and KB Shimmer Foiled

I've worn the combo of turquoise and coral a bunch of times on this blog and, let me be frank, I will wear it many more (apologies for being boring).  I just love how bright and cheery the two are, especially when a gold or silver foil is added to the mix.  KB Shimmer Foiled was the white gold foil I used in this mani; it covered nicely in two coats, but if you use a light hand, three may be necessary.  
RBL Manicurator and Coquette each applied creamily in two coats.  Such ease is expected from RBL polishes (99% of the time, anyway).  Manicurator is very similar to my all-time favourite turquoise shade, Cult Nails Manipulative, though the former is slightly brighter. Both have a beautiful almost-hidden shimmer.

KB Shimmer Foiled (index)
Rescue Beauty Lounge Coquette (middle)
Rescue Beauty Lounge Manicurator (ring, pinky)

Rescue Beauty Lounge Manicurator (pinky, ring, thumb)
Rescue Beauty Lounge Coquette (middle)
KB Shimmer Foiled (index)

Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment