Saturday, January 30, 2016

Too Fancy Spring in My Steps and Girly Bits Snafu

Ugh.  I've been sick the past five days:  sick-in-bed sick; lying-on-the-couch-to-watch-the-kids sick.  I've had the chills, the nighttime sweats, a hugely congested nose which still hasn't cleared up, a sore body, a constant headache, irritated eyes.  We had to cancel our little sweetie's birthday party, which was supposed to be today, because she is also not feeling well.  :(  Hopefully, we will both be fine in a month when we celebrate her then.

I had to look at my IG account to remember what these polishes were; isn't that holo on my two middle fingers stunning?  It is Too Fancy Spring in My Steps.  The outer whitish holo, which is not as boldly holographic, but nicely accented with micro glitter, is Girly Bits Cosmetics Snafu.  Both applied easily in two coats.


Very seasonally appropriate, no?  Perfect for the cold, snow-laden outdoors!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the illness, hope you feel better fast!

    The polishes are nice, I really like Too Fancy holos!

    ReplyDelete