Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Picture Polish Lakodom and Honeymoon

Morning ladies!  It's a blustery morning here in midwestern Ontario and I can't help but think this mani is very appropriate for the weather - cool and white.
I love, love, love Honeymoon and its shimmer; it was nice and opaque in two coats.  Lakodom, however, needed three coats for opacity and as a wise woman once said, "ain't nobody got time for that"!  I love the off-white softness glinting with tiny holographic shards, but the application turned me off the polish.  Luckily I found a near-dupe in I Love Nail Polish Paper Route. :)

Picture Polish Lakodom (index, middle, pinky)
Picture Polish Honeymoon (ring)

Picture Polish Lakodom (pinky, middle, index)
Picture Polish Honeymoon (ring)

I should be cleaning the bathrooms right now, but it's much nicer to be sitting here, sipping a coffee and getting my blog mojo back.  I hope you are all safe and warm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment