Sunday, January 17, 2016

IG Mani Backlog #3

Hello beauties!  More IG backlog for you today.  :)  It's kind of nice for me to do this and reminisce.  
The gold holo with floral stamping, that was the mani I wore when my daughter was born, for instance.  I only remember this because my midwife commented on it. ;)

Takko Lacquer Alchemist (thumb)
Pahlish Dreamer of Improbable Dreams (index, pinky)
Colors by Llarowe Gentle Whispers (middle, index)

KBShimmer Men are from Mars-ala (index, pinky)
Enchanted Polish Holiday 2014 (middle, ring)

Elevation Polish Yeti Hugs: Feel So Close (pinky, ring, middle, index)
Elevation Polish Nararsuk (glitter topper)

Elevation Polish Walk a Little Farther (index, middle, ring, pinky)
Elevation Polish Nararsuk (glitter topper)

Gah! Dunno. 
I do remember I wore this when my babe burst forth into this world!

Picture Polish Paris (thumb)
Takko Lacquer Babycakes (index, pinky)
Takko Lacquer Curiouser and Curiouser (middle, ring)

Chanel Tutti Frutti (thumb, ring)
Cult Nails Manipulative (index, middle, pinky)
Enchanted Secret Sauce (shimmer topper)

There will be one more IG backlog post and then ... onto the regular backlog! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these. I think some of these were from when we used to have tea dates!

    ReplyDelete