Friday, January 15, 2016

IG Mani Backlog #2

Ok, so I've got quite a few manis that I've posted on Instagram over the months.  The quality of the pictures aren't as good as my blog photos, but it's much easier to snap a pic with my phone and post it in the moment. When I upgrade my phone in a few months, I'm going to buy an Olloclip, which is supposed to create nice macro shots and such.  We'll see.

Without further ado, here are the manis that I've rocked over the months.  If there are no names under the photos, I don't remember what polishes they are.  Sorry. *_*

RBL Bicicletta (thumb, ring)
RBL Oh Snap (index, middle, pinky)

Elevation Polish UU08 (index, middle)
Elevation Polish Golden Leaves (ring, pinky)

Misa Cosmetics Don't Blink (thumb)
I Love Nail Polish Black Orchid (index, middle, ring, pinky)

RBL Fortissimo (thumb, index, middle)
Enchanted September 2014 (ring, pinky)
Colors by Llarowe Courage, Brains, Heart (stamping)

Gah! Dunno.

Elevation Polish The Gunflint (thumb, ring)
Colors by Llarowe Grand Opening (index, middle, pinky)

Zoya Tomoko (thumb, index, pinky)
Takko Lacquer Cheshire Cat (middle)
Takko Lacquer Jabberwocky (ring)

Stay tuned for more IG pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment