Wednesday, December 9, 2015

First Post-Labour Mani

Here is another blast from the past - my first post-labour mani!  Wow, this was over ten months ago; again, like the last post, I had this saved in my draft folder and even though I am finally completing and posting it now, the date is February!  Anyway, I wanted something to reflect my sweet, little bundle of joy, thus I chose this simple but beautiful orchid creme.  Radiant Orchid covered nicely in two coats.  I wish I could say the same about Full Metal, but I remember using at least three coats (and tip wear being apparent, as shown below).
Blah.

Well, here's to hoping I can rouse myself out of this blogging funk and start posting again. :)

KBShimmer Radiant Orchid (index, middle, pinky)
Takko Full Metal (ring)
Enchanted Polish Djinn in a Bottle (pinky topper)

1 comment: