Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pahlish La Belle Endormie and Sleep to Dream

I am writing this post on January 29th, so by the time it is scheduled and you see it, I may have or be in the process of having my fourth and final child!  The little one is due on February 8th, but I have a feeling she will grace the world with her presence a bit earlier than that.

I jumped on the Pahlish bandwagon a few months ago, but it was a short-lived bandwagon.  I didn't find the formula particularly amazing and the colours, while pretty, were not that unique.  Such is the case with La Belle Endormie and Sleep to Dream.  Both are glowing vampies, but I already have some, so did I really need to buy these?  In case you can't tell, for the past few months, I've been in the habit of purging dupes/polishes I don't wear.  These two, unfortunately were sold soon after they appeared in my hands.

Pahlish La Belle Endormie (index, middle)
Pahlish Sleep to Dream (ring, pinky)

Are you in the habit of buying polishes that are dupes for others?

1 comment: