Monday, February 23, 2015

Pahlish Holo Skittles

Wow! So, this post has been sitting, waiting to be posted for almost a year!  I was very into Pahlish polish at this time and purchased all of the Hallowe'en 2014 polishes.  Of course, I couldn't decide on just one and thus, made a skittle mani.  I'm pretty certain these polishes covered nicely in two coats. 

Sadly, I only have Pop Rock Panic left.  I've moved onto other indie brands in the past year (and rekindled my love for Enchanted Polish) and only kept a few special Pahlishes.

Here's to a short and sweet post and also to my (hopeful) return to blogging!

**Am I the only one who finds it strange that the date on this post is the date I originally saved it (Feb. 2015) and not the actual date I posted it (Nov. 2015).   Weird!!**

Pahlish Sexy Fish Vampires (index)
Pahlish Pop Rock Panic (middle)
Pahlish Spectral Taffy (ring)
Pahlish Trick or Mint (pinky)


Pahlish Trick or Mint (pinky)
Pahlish Spectral Taffy (ring)
Pahlish Pop Rock Panic (middle)
Pahlish Sexy Fish Vampires (index)
Pahlish Caramel Apple Orchard (thumb)

No comments:

Post a Comment