Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Colors by Llarowe Toga Toga Toga and Courage, Brains, Heart

My pictures definitely not do these polishes justice!  Colors by Llarowe really knocked these two beauties out of the park (and into my hands).   :)

Toga Toga Toga (hereby Togax3), a beautiful mid purple with a stunning blue flash, and Courage, Brains, Heart (hereby CBH), a glowing fuschia with a purple flash, were both sold in Llarowe's coveted monthly boxes, so not everyone who wanted these polishes got them.  I found out about them after the boxes sold out and I sheepishly admit that I swapped/paid a good amount of money for them.  For CBH, it was totally worth it.  For Togax3, not so much ~ see bottom of post.  For now, let's just behold the beauty of these two polishes.

Colors by Llarowe Toga Toga Toga (index, ring)
Colors by Llarowe Courage, Brains, Heart (middle, pinky)
*with flash*

Colors by Llarowe Toga Toga Toga (index, ring)
Colors by Llarowe Courage, Brains, Heart (middle, pinky)
*under Ottlite*

Unfortunately, my bottle of Togax3 was one of the ones that faded and lost that beautiful blue flash.  Oh, there was a lot of anger in the polish world when this happened...
It's a crazy world we inhabit!

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad I didn't spend a crazy amount for Toga x3....I have done it with plenty of other polishes! But I knew others did, I am so sorry. :( The pictures of both colors are really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember when it was discovered that Togax3 was fading. Wasn't there some sort of compensation from Llarowe?

    ReplyDelete