Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Christian Dior Minuit and KBShimmer I Got a Crush on Blue

Yet another mani from the vault!  Though she is a beauty, I sold Dior Minuit a while ago as I had quite a few vampy shimmers already.  KBShimmer I Got a Crush on Blue, however, is quite unique, a glowing blue jelly with holographic glitter of all sizes galore!  I tend to shy away from chunky glitter polishes but once this polish is covered with a good topcoat, it was pretty darn smooth.
Minuit covered nicely in two coats, as did Crush on Blue (with a few spots dabbed on to reach opacity).

Christian Dior Minuit (index, middle, pinky)
KBShimmer I got a Crush on Blue (ring)

Christian Dior Minuit (pinky, middle, index)
KBShimmer I got a Crush on Blue (ring, thumb)

Do you find all vampies too similar to own, or do each have their own merits?

No comments:

Post a Comment