Thursday, January 29, 2015

Memories of Japan mani

*sigh*  This mani brings back memories of when I lived and taught in Japan for two years.  I was hesitant about stamping the face on my middle finger, but totally impressed at how it turned out!
I thought the delicate pink with green shimmer of Cult Alluring was a nice contrast to the stamping and don't even get me started on Llarowe Final Fantasy.  Creamy, holographic and that gorgeous pink microglitter!  It's probably the only polish I like that has pink microglitter. :)  All in all, a mani I loved (this was worn in the summer!), though the stamping could have been executed better.

Cult Nails Alluring (base)
Colors by Llarowe Final Fantasy (ring)
Cult Nails Nevermore (black stamping)
Moyou Suki plates

Cult Nails Alluring (base)
Colors by Llarowe Final Fantasy (ring)
Cult Nails Nevermore (black stamping)
Moyou Suki plates

1 comment: