Friday, September 12, 2014

Enchanted Polish A Little Fishy Told Me and April 2014

This mani includes one of my favourite polishes of all time, Enchanted A Little Fishy Told Me.  It's the perfect shade of green (read: does not create lobster hands); it has gorgeous blue microglitter; it's holo, but not obtrusively so; it's just understated and elegant.  If you had asked me a year ago whether this polish would float my boat, the answer would be a resounding 'no', but I've smartened up and come around.  ;)

Its mani partner, Enchanted April 2014, is certainly a gorgeous periwinkle blue, but the holo effect is very weak.  I almost considered selling this and just using a holo topcoat over a creme periwinkle polish, but I couldn't ~ seller's remorse...

Both polishes covered creamily in two coats and shone with a coat of topcoat.  And, since I couldn't leave well enough alone, I had to try out my new stamping plates.

Enchanted Polish April 2014 (index, pinky)
Enchanted Polish A Little Fishy Told Me (middle, ring)

Enchanted Polish April 2014 (index, pinky)
Enchanted Polish A Little Fishy Told Me (middle, ring)
Cult Nails Nevermore (stamping polish)

What are your thoughts on the not-very-holo holo Enchanted polishes?  Worth it or waste of money?

No comments:

Post a Comment