Friday, September 5, 2014

Emily de Molly Path Less Taken and Ricochet

Here's another stamping creation that I quite adored (and, bonus, my nails were a bit longer this time)!  I don't remember which plate I used, but I chose to adorn Emily de Molly's golden khaki Path Less Taken and greenish grey Ricochet.  I thought these colours played off each other well (as well as the reptilian stamp designs) and I'd love to do another mani with them by themselves next time.  :)
Each polish covered nicely in two coats and the stamping and topcoat definitely did not lessen their holo flash.

Emily de Molly Ricochet (index, ring)
Emily de Molly Path Less Taken (middle, pinky)
Cult Nails Nevermore (stamping polish)

Emily de Molly Ricochet (pinky, middle)
Emily de Molly Path Less Taken (ring, index)
Cult Nails Nevermore (stamping polish)

Now that I'm stamping a bit more frequently, I'd love to hear what polishes work well for stamping with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment