Monday, September 8, 2014

Cirque Heritage skittles

I loved this mani when I wore it in July, but sadly I had other very similar, more holographic colours, thus I ended up selling all of this collection (not pictured are Sani and Powwow).  :(  Nonetheless, all of these Cirque Heritage holos applied nicely in two coats with a subtle holo flame.

I'm definitely going to reuse this stamp using other holo polishes; I just love this honeycomb look.

Cirque Xochitl (index)
Cirque Sky Woman (middle)
Cirque Cerrillos (ring)
Cirque Panacea (pinky)
Cult Nevermore (stamping polish)

Cirque Panacea (pinky)
Cirque Cerrillos (ring)
Cirque Sky Woman (middle)
Cirque Xochitl (index)
Cirque Luminous Owl (thumb)
Cult Nevermore (stamping polish)

Do you gravitate towards the more showy holos, like me, or do you prefer them more subtle like this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment