Saturday, August 30, 2014

Colors by Llarowe My Big Girl Panties and Enchanted Polish Dime Piece

My nails were shorties while I wore this mani, but I loved the flower stamping so much I was able to overlook that. ;)  I used the awesome Enchanted Dime Piece as an accent and CbL My Big Girl Panties as the main colour on one hand and vice versa on the other.  They look similar but My BGP is a silvered lilac linear holo while Dime Piece is a straight up silver linear holo (excellent both as a base and to stamp with).  Both polishes had amazing holo payoff and covered nicely in two coats.  *sigh*  

Colors by Llarowe My Big Girl Panties (pinky, middle, index)
Enchanted Polish Dime Piece (ring)
Cult Nails Nevermore (black stamping polish)
Emily de Molly plate 5 (designs)

Enchanted Polish Dime Piece (index, middle, pinky)
Colors by Llarowe My Big Girl Panties (ring)
Cult Nails Nevermore (black stamping polish)
Emily de Molly plate 5 (designs)

I can't wait to try out more EdM stamping plates; I have in mind to order 6 and 9 as well.  They stamp very crisply even with not-so-pigmented polish.  What are you favourite stamping plates?

No comments:

Post a Comment