Monday, July 21, 2014

Enchanted Polish Bruised Nutcracker/Dance of the Sugar Plum

I have found my favourite purple holo: Enchanted Polish Dance of the Sugar Plum.  It is beautifully holo and the perfect mix of dusty purple and brown (plum?).  I also enjoyed Bruised Nutcracker as the dusty demin blue shade is also my 'bag', but the holo was not as evident as that of its sister.
Both polishes applied creamily and opaquely in two coats; I spruced up my thumb with To Die for, a blue based holo glitter.

Enchanted Polish Bruised Nutcracker (index, pinky)
Enchanted Polish Dance of the Sugar Plum (middle, ring)

Enchanted Polish Bruised Nutcracker (thumb, index, pinky)
Enchanted Polish Dance of the Sugar Plum (middle, ring)
Enchanted Polish To Die For (glitter on thumb)

I wonder what other colours to Die For would look nice over?

No comments:

Post a Comment