Saturday, July 19, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Silver/Bea Stings/Purple Pizzazz

Quickie tonight!  I decided to use all Colors by Llarowe polishes in this mani and I love it!  Silver (of the Christmas Silver/Gold duo) is amazingly holo with a purplish grey tinge and Purple Pizzazz and Bea Stings are gorgeous holo micro glitters.  Note how PP's holo arc is blue in tone ~ very pretty!  All polishes were two coats with top coat to smooth out the microglitter.

Looking at Bea Stings, the raspberry base and red glitter would be gorgeous right now in the summer sunshine.  When I return home on Monday night, I'm packing it up to come back to the cottage with me! :)

Colors by Llarowe Silver (index, middle, pinky)
Colors by Llarowe Purple Pizzazz (ring)

Colors by Llarowe Silver (index, middle, pinky)
Colors by Llarowe Purple Pizzazz (ring)
Colors by Llarowe Bea Stings (thumb)

Don't you just love the variety of finishes/colours of CbL polishes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment