Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Holo Skittles

I wore this mani many months ago and I'm not sure I have the order of the blue holo glitters correct.  I'm fairly certain CbL Shimmering Waters is on my index finger as it has the least amount of larger glitter.  For some reason, I found the larger glitter took away from the polishes and broke up that nice holographic sparkle.  I also found that the three blue shades were much too similar to each other.  :(
From what I remember, all of the polishes applied nicely in two coats and became smooth with a nice, thick coat of topcoat.  I do love the aqua colour of Shimmering Waters, as well as Sandra Dee (red and silver holographic glitter); those are the two polishes I kept out of the five.

CbL Shimmering Waters (index)
CbL Turquoise Twinkle (middle)
CbL Look at me I'm Sandra Dee (ring)
CbL Pink Sprinkles Oops (pinky)

CbL Tazmo Kramer (thumb)
CbL Shimmering Waters (index)
CbL Turquoise Twinkle (middle)
CbL Look at me I'm Sandra Dee (ring)
CbL Pink Sprinkles Oops (pinky)

Though Colors by Llarowe has many colours that are far too similar, there are still tons of beauties, dontcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment