Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Chanel Vertigo and Colors by Llarowe blue holos

Colors by Llarowe Different Dimension is a polish that I was skeptical about before I put it on my nails and adored afterward.  It's hard to describe: it looks teal; it looks aqua; it has a green flash and also a holo flash.  I'm probably way off, but that's how I see it and I love it!  I chose Llarowe House of Blues for my thumb, which is a royal blue holo that appears purple in some lights, but I didn't get a good shot of it.  Oh well, I'll definitely be wearing it again.
DD and HoB applied nicely in two coats, as did Chanel Vertigo.  You can't really see it in any light but sunlight, but there is a fine red shimmer in Vertigo.  Doesn't matter; it is a great neutral I can see myself using for nail art.

Chanel Vertigo (index, pinky)
Colors by Llarowe Different Dimension (middle, ring)

Chanel Vertigo (pinky, index)
Colors by Llarowe Another Dimension (ring, middle)
Colors by Llarowe House of Blues (thumb)

What do you think about Chanel's 'secret' shimmer - yay or nay?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the secret shimmer, but I'm not so crazy about the base colour of the Chanel :) ) do love the blue holo though :)

    ReplyDelete