Sunday, June 29, 2014

Zoya Zuza and Emily de Molly Frail Promise

I debated buying Zoya Zuza for a long time; the swatches I saw just did not impress me.  However, I found it cheap in a FB sale and scooped it up.  The aqua polish glows with tiny golden shimmer and is very pretty, I must say.  I thought it would go well with the aqua glitters in Emily de Molly Frail Promise.  Finding a pink polish to match was a bit of a problem as I don't really have many bright pinks, but I did manage to finagle one out of my purple/pink Helmer drawer.  As I wore this mani months ago, though, I don't remember what it is!!

Pink (???)
Zoya Zuza (middle)
Emily de Molly Frail Promise (ring)

Pink (???)
Emily de Molly Frail Promise (ring, thumb)
Zoya Zuza (middle)

I'm kind of 'meh' about this mani.  The pink doesn't wow me.  I love the base of Frail Promise, but the white glitter just gets me, and not in a good way.  Why did I buy it? Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment