Friday, May 9, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Precious Metal stamped


Wow, it's been ages since I wore this mani, but what else is new?  I had just bought a new Bundle Monster stamping plate and thought it would be a good time to try it out.  I'm not sure that Orly Frolic was the best choice for the stamping polish as there isn't much contrast between that and CbL Precious Metal, but it stamped nicely so I will definitely be trying it out with a darker base.
I will also be doing a mani of Precious Metal by itself; the colour changing shimmer in a grey base = yum!
Essie Precious Metal (base)
Orly Frolic (stamping colour)
Essie Hors d'oeuvres (pinky)

Essie Hors d'oeuvres (pinky)
Essie Precious Metal (base)
Orly Frolic (stamping colour)

I thought I wouldn't like Essie Hors d'ouevres, but is blingy and fabulous as an accent nail.  I think I'll be using it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment