Thursday, April 3, 2014

Texture Skittles

I was a bit late jumping on the OPI Holiday 2013 texture bandwagon, but I'm glad I eventually did.  I never got into the crackle trend a few years back, nor did OPI Spotted interest me, but I do love me some texture!
I couldn't wait to try them all, so I decided upon a skittle mani, with the lone non-OPI polish being a Misa (which I believe has a superior formula to OPI, in general).
All polishes covered nicely in two coats, albeit thick ones.  You know how texture polishes are.

OPI Baby Please Come Home (index)
OPI It's Frosty Outside (middle)
OPI Silent Stars Go By (ring)
Misa Don't Blink (pinky)

Misa Don't Blink (pinky)
OPI Silent Stars Go By (ring)
OPI It's Frosty Outside (middle)
OPI Baby Please Come Home (index)

Forgive me, but I can't quite tell what's on my thumb.  It looks like it might be the same polish as my ring finger, but maybe not...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment