Friday, March 28, 2014

My late Valentine's Day mani

This mani has been queued for a while; I wore this before 'V Day' (I do not celebrate that consumerist excuse for a holiday).  I believe this is the second time I have posted Cult Let's Get Dirty and it's no wonder: this polish is amazing!  It is a matte polish and I wore it as such, but frustratingly, it comes out as shiny in my photos.  Perhaps it was my flash.
Let's Get Dirty applied nicely in two coats, as well as SOPI Sparkling Personality and CbL Vamp.  I'm not sure this shade of red is the best on me, but dang, Leah Ann knows how to create some stunning holos!

Cult Nails Let's Get Dirty (index, middle)
Sephora by OPI Arose Beyond Shimmer (ring)
Colors by Llarowe Vamp (pinky)


Colors by Llarowe Vamp (pinky)
Sephora by OPI Arose Beyond Shimmer (ring)
Cult Nails Let's Get Dirty (index, middle)

Are you into holiday-themed manis?

No comments:

Post a Comment