Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mish Mash turned Ombre skittles

I went through my stash one night and wanted to revisit some polishes that I haven't used in a while.  The following picture is what happened.  I loved the two Glitter Gal holos together, so I decided to keep those and do a green holo ombre mani instead.  I'm glad I did because this was just a bit too disjointed for me. ;)  I love, love, love Expecto Patronum, though.  It's the only white jelly with glitter that actually becomes opaque and behaves nicely on me.

Glitter Gal Light as a Feather (pinky, three coats)
Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum (ring, three coats)
Hare Polish The Monster over Elevation Dykh Tau (middle, one coat)
Pretty and Polished Sand Art over Contrary The Boulevard (index, one coat)
Glitter Gal Lizard Belly (thumb, two coats)

Except for Light as a Feather which was three coats, all the rest of the holos applied nicely in two coats.
I'm not sure if I used topcoat or not, but it doesn't really matter.  Look at the gorgeous holo!

Llarowe Lizards and Gizzards (index)
Emily deMolly Cool, Calm, Collected (middle)
Llarowe Army of One (ring)
Glitter Gal Light as a Feather (pinky)


Glitter Gal Light as a Feather (pinky)
Llarowe Army of One (ring)
Emily deMolly Cool, Calm, Collected (middle)
Llarowe Lizards and Gizzards (index)
Glitter Gal Lizard Belly (thumb)

Have you had any manis that began one way and evolved into something pleasantly different?  It seems to happen all the time to me!



2 comments: