Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Enchanted Semi-Skittles

Aeons ago, when I wore this mani, I loved the edginess of the black coupled with the pastel colours of the Enchanted holos.  When I saw that the Enchanteds matched the glitter in my only Lynnderella, The Present is a Gift, I had to top the black with it right away.  :)  
The Enchanteds are creamy two-coaters and subtly holo, not in-your-face.   The black is one easy coat of Cult Nails Nevermore topped with one coat of Present.  I did have to use two coats of Wicked Fast to smooth out the glitter, but I don't mind as it's such a pretty combo (also looks lovely over grey). Ooh, I can see this glitter layered over a brown creme as well.  Many possibilities, one polish...

Cult Nails Nevermore (base on thumb, index)
Lynnderella The Present is a Gift (glitter on thumb, index)
Enchanted September 2013 (middle)
Enchanted Majestic (ring)
Enchanted July 2013 (pinky)

Cult Nevermore (base)
Lynnderella The Present is a Gift (glitter)
*excuse the blurriness of the macro shot, but it shows the glitter colour accurately*

What is your favourite contrasting colour combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment