Monday, February 24, 2014

Contrary Westport/18th and Vine

Just thought I'd hammer out a post while my wee ones are napping and before I have to pick up my daughter from pre-school.  It's been a while since I wore this man, but when I did, I loved it (even with my super shorties).  Contrary polishes have the most amazing shimmer and these two did not disappoint!  Both shades applied gorgeously in two coats and I think that Westport is definitely in my top 5 olive polishes.  The shimmer is just so striking (and even better with topcoat over).

Contrary 18th and Vine (index)
Contrary Westport (middle, ring, pinky)

Don't you just love Contrary Polish's shimmer?

3 comments:

  1. I've been coveting these for a while ... they look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I have 18th and Vine, need to wear it!!

    ReplyDelete