Friday, January 10, 2014

Enchanted Holo Skittles

Another quickie post.  I was excited to receive my new Enchanteds last month, but wouldn't you know it, the day before I received them, I had filed my nails down to nubs.  Yikes.  My nails may not look nice here, but hey, that's reality.  This is what they looked like, so this is what I'm going to show.  :)
All polishes are two coats; I don't remember if I used topcoat.  Let's just say I didn't. 

Clearly, Colors by Llarowe Gizmo is the most holo of the bunch, with Enchanted Dime Piece (bottom picture) close behind.  I love Enchanted's colours, but I have to say that most of them lack strong holo! 
Yep, I said it.  I'll stand by my words too.  Just look at my pictures.

Enchanted Polish Olive the Other Reindeer (index)
Enchanted Polish All Love Garden (middle)
Colors by Llarowe Gizmo (ring)
Enchanted Polish October (pinky)

Enchanted Polish October (pinky)
Colors by Llarowe Gizmo (ring)
Enchanted Polish All Love Garden (middle)
Enchanted Polish Olive the Other Reindeer (index)
Enchanted Polish Dime Piece (thumb)

I do love the colours, though.  Now, if only I could find a deep wine with a holo that is not muted (I'm talking to you CbL Oxen and Enchanted Mr. Burgundy!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment