Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Illamasqua Facet ... again!

Someone called these my 'party nails' and I'd have to agree!  They're bright and cheery, but there's a bit of shimmery sophistication in there as well.  I loooove the murky golden-shimmered taupe of Facet; it is gorgeous.  That's all I can say, gorgeous!!  
I thought I'd mix it up a bit and add a few pops of colour with Orly Terracotta and Cult Nails Nakizzle's Shizzle and I think the coral and periwinkle blue really go well with Facet.  Who woulda thunk?
All nails were two coats and applied nicely.  Terracotta stained my nails slightly, but it was so pigmented that I forgive it (usually the corals I love are on the sheer side).

Illamasqua Facet (index, pinky)
Orly Terracotta (middle)
Cult Nails Nakizzle's Shizzle (ring)

Illamasqua Facet (pinky, index)
Cult Nails Nakizzle's Shizzle (ring)
Orly Terracotta (middle, thumb)

What other colours would go well with Facet?  Olive green and black?  *drools thinking about it*

No comments:

Post a Comment