Sunday, December 29, 2013

Emily de Molly On Edge

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that you enjoy your upcoming New Year celebrations!  I, and my family, have been sick since before Christmas so here's to praying that we'll be able to celebrate the new year in health.  :)
Just a quickie today: Emily de Molly On Edge.  On Edge is a holographic chameleon; she's grayish green; she's blue; she even leans a bit silver.  Whatever she is, she is gorgeous and she applied like buttah. ;)  I did two coats I believe, and one coat of topcoat, which did not diminish the holo.

Emily de Molly On Edge


I must admit this Emily de Molly holo has me hooked (unlike her glitter creations).  I can't wait to try more!

2 comments:

  1. This is w pretty one....I do like this brand, tho I think sometimes my brushes were a bit wonky on some of my holos, but the polishes are lovely...

    I hope you all feel better fast. I had a pesky cold that hung on most of the month, so I empathize!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too Arathael! I hope we all feel better, if only so that we can enjoy our pretties. :)

      Delete