Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Elevation Malaspina Glacier and I Got the Axe

Merry Christmas!  
I highly doubt anyone is sitting around reading blogs tonight, but, then again, you never know. You might need a little 'me time' break from all the festivities.  I know I will.  :)
I love these two colours together, chartreuse and aqua.  So fresh and clean, unlike the weather outside. 
Both Elevation Malaspina Glacier and I Got the Axe applied nicely in two coats; I was expecting to do a third coat, but didn't need to, surprisingly.  Two accent nails of Enchanted Seven Nation Army and a coat of Wicked Fast and this beauty was finished.
Just like Zoya Yara, I sold my first bottle of EP 7NA because I was unimpressed with my quick one-coat swatch on bare nails.  Little did I know that this beauty really shines (literally and figuratively) over brights and neutrals.  I love it and can see it decorating many manis in the future.

Elevation Polish Malaspina Glacier (base)
Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army (glitter accent)

Elevation Polish Malaspina Glacier (base)
Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army (glitter accent)
Elevation Polish I Got the Axe (thumb base)

Elevation Polish I Got the Axe (base)
Enchanted Polish Seven Nation Army (glitter)

Isn't that holo shimmer wonderful when mixed with black and white glitter?
I hope your holiday is full of family, friends and delicious food.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Elevation Polish somehow has never been on my radar ... but these pictures have me rethinking that! Lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach! :) Elevation polishes are great quality, I'd have to say.

      Delete