Sunday, December 22, 2013

Colors by Llarowe skittles

I wore this Colors by Llarowe skittle mani a while ago and I think I'll do it again.  I love the colour progression and, of course, the amazing holo shine!  The polishes applied like butter in two coats and though unnecessary, one coat of topcoat did not diminish the holo halos (am I using that term correctly?).  CbLs are definitely worth the price, unlike certain other holo brands.
I am definitely a fan of these polishes and I even have a CbL cool-toned skittle look coming up (in my mind, anyway).  So much playing to do...

Colors by Llarowe Burnt Sugar (index)
Colors by Llarowe Unorthodox Annie (middle)
Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana (ring)
Colors by Llarowe Sparkles are a Girls Best Friend (pinky)

Colors by Llarowe Sparkles are a Girls Best Friend (pinky)
Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana (ring)
Colors by Llarowe Unorthodox Annie (middle)
Colors by Llarowe Burnt Sugar (index)
Colors by Llarowe Tequila IV (thumb)

Aren't they just gorgeous?  What do you think of them compared to Enchanted Polish holos?  I think EP has some unique shades, but CbL has EP beat for the holo factor, bar none!

1 comment:

  1. I have a ton of CbLs, mostly holos, love'em!! I'd say my fave is Smooth Criminal, hope you planned to include that in your cool skittles.... :D

    Happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete