Friday, November 1, 2013

Picture Polish skittles

Can I just say that Picture Polish Hope might be my favourite scattered holographic polish yet!  It's such a deep and mysterious blue that I just want to sit there and lose myself in it, all the time.  Seriously.  Who needs galaxy nails when you have this polish?
I thought Demeter would be a good colour to pair it with and while I'm not sure I like it with Hope, I do like it with Girly Bits Crunchy leaves applied on top.  Pretty colours for fall.  All PP polishes in this post consist of three coats (for ultimate depth), while GB Crunchy Leaves was one thick coat.

Picture Polish Hope (index, middle)
Picture Polish Demeter (ring, pinky)
Girly Bits Crunchy Leaves (glitter on ring)

Picture Polish Demeter (pinky, ring, thumb)
Girly Bits Crunchy Leaves (glitter on ring)
Picture Polish Hope (index, middle)

Of course, as soon as I wore this manicure, a girl in one of my FB groups wanted to know the difference between Cosmos and Freya's Cats.  My camera, sadly, failed to adequately differentiate between the two blues.  Hope is clearly different from the other two as it's a deep teal but Cosmos and FC are fairly similar. I would have to say the main difference is that Freya's Cats is a smidge brighter and more jellyish than Cosmos.  Here is a much better comparison pic!


Picture Polish Hope (index, middle)
Picture Polish Cosmos (ring)
Picture Polish Freya's Cats (pinky)


Picture Polish Hope (middle)
Picture Polish Cosmos (ring)
Picture Polish Freya's Cats (pinky)

Similar or not, I love them all.  I am such a sucker for Picture Polish's scattered holographic polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment