Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Literary Lacquer Skittles

I recently did a Literary Lacquer group order for one of my Facebook groups and I indulged in these linear holographic pretties. Of course, I couldn't decide what to wear first, so I tried them all!  Coverage was great; three thin coats (two thicker coats would probably suffice) dried quickly and the holo wasn't diminished with one coat of Wicked Fast.

I think they are all gorgeous, but I must admit I wasn't fond of the pink holographic glitter in Raspberry Cordial.  In certain types of lighting, the glitter appears like specks or imperfections in the formula.  But, it did bring a bit of extra bling to my fingers in the sun.  :) I absolutely love If it Pleases You as I've been on a dark purple holo hunt for quite a while and More Like Fire Than Light is definitely unique to my holo collection. Oh heck, I love them all!

Literary Lacquer More Like Fire Than Light (pinky)
Literary Lacquer Greatest Treasures (ring)
Literary Lacquer Raspberry Cordial (middle)
Literary Lacquer If It Pleases You (index)
Literary Lacquer Lake of Shining Waters (thumb)

Literary Lacquer More Like Fire Than Light (pinky)
Literary Lacquer Greatest Treasures (ring)
Literary Lacquer Raspberry Cordial (middle)
Literary Lacquer If It Pleases You (index)
Literary Lacquer Lake of Shining Waters (thumb)

I think I may be ordering more once the Literary Lacquer Etsy shop re-opens.  Do you have your eye on anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment