Wednesday, September 11, 2013

China Glaze Fast Track and White Cap

I thought that China Glaze Fast Track and White Cap would go well together as they both contain the beautiful green-to-golden glass fleck shimmer.  They both applied nicely, though I used three coats for opacity for White Cap while Fast Track only needed two.  I've read that people like to layer White Cap over other polishes, but I prefer it by itself.   It's been on my toes for the past few weeks and is beautifully sparkly in the summer sun.  

China Glaze Fast Track
China Glaze White Cap (middle)

And since I've been so tardy in posting lately, here is a bonus manicure using two of my favourite colours - teal and olive.  I love how this turned out, especially considering it was one of those spur-of-the-moment manis.  All nails were two coats (except for Bluey, which was three) and applied without a problem, but, unfortunately, My Personal Serpent stained.  :

Picture Polish Ocean (thumb)
Butter London Bluey (index)
Sephora by OPI My Personal Serpent (middle)
Butter London Wallis (ring, pinky)

I can't help it; I just can't wear one polish at a time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment