Saturday, August 17, 2013

Summer Skittle mani

My problem with having a backlog of mani photos is that I don't write down the names of the polishes as I assume I will remember them.  This is not the case today!  I don't remember which purple I used.  To be honest, I'm not 100% sure that the blue is Slushied either... :O
Regardless, this is a fun summertime mani and I had fun choosing the colours.  I think I would prefer it without the holo glitter next time though; it's a bit much.  
All of the colours were two-coaters (even Dandy Lion) and one coat of glitter!  I'm not a big yellow polish fan, as I have a lot of yellow in my skin tone, but this one is very pretty.  I can see myself using it a lot as an accent colour.


Misa Lovely Lychee* (thumb)
I don't remember!! (index)
Sephora by OPI Slushied (middle)
Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma (ring)
Cult You're My Dandy Lion (pinky)
China Glaze Techno (glitter)

What are your favourite skittle colour combinations?

1 comment:

  1. haha I always assume I will remember too... so far it's worked but I can definitely see this happening! I love the skittle manicure and so summery and wonderful :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete