Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Semi Skittles

Wow, it's been quite a while since I last posted.  I've been collecting mani photos, just not posting them regularly.  I guess it doesn't really matter though, as I doubt many people actually read my blog.  :)  
To celebrate summer I thought I would *finally* use my Rescue Beauty Lounge Bella as the base for this manicure.  Three thin coats of white jelly goodness was not enough for me though; I added a coat of Cirque XX on my index and middle fingers and a holographic topcoat (don't remember which one) on my thumb.  I added two thin coats of Bella over the Cirque holo glitter and love how it turned out.  
As I loved the subtle holo glitter, I decided my next mani should also include them.   I painted the other three fingers pink, teal and blue, to match the glitter.  It's cute, but I do prefer the first mani better.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Bella (white base)
Cirque XX (glitter)
Rescue Beauty Lounge Bikini Bottom (Ring)
*darn you ring finger ridge!!*


I love these colours together ~ so fresh and springlike (though it's summer)!


Essie Madison Ave-Hue (thumb)
Rescue Beauty Lounge Bella (white base)
Cirque XX (glitter)
Essie Naughty Nautical (ring)
Sephora by OPI Slushied (pinky)

Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment