Thursday, August 15, 2013

OPI Number One Nemesis/Sephora by OPI My Personal Serpent

I purchased OPI Number One Nemesis last year and only just got around to wearing it now!  It's too bad that I waited so long as this golden olive foil (glitter? large shimmer?) is beautiful.  I used three coats for opacity, but I would definitely layer it next time to preserve it.  It's fairly similar to Chanel Graphite and I actually compared the two when I removed this mani, but failed to take photos. :(
I love the combination of olive and teal, so the deep teal of Sephora by OPI My Personal Serpent served as a great mani base.  Almost a one-coater, I used two coats out of habit.  I topped it with a coat of China Glaze Techno and I think my nails looked like a twinkling night sky.
I have to admit, I love this mani!  The only downside is that SOPI MPS slightly stained my nails.  I have to try it with a base coat before I purge it, though!

OPI Number One Nemesis (index)
Sephora by OPI My Personal Serpent (base)
China Glaze Techno (glitter)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i really love the china glaze techno, so pretty! too bad about the staining, that really sucks :(

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete