Sunday, July 21, 2013

RBL Skittles

I collect Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes and, truth be told, as beautiful as they are, they just sit in my closet.  :(  It's almost like I don't want to use them because they are so pretty.  I want them to last.  Isn't that crazy?  I suppose I'm not the only polishholic who does this, though!
I decided on Smile, Poppy and Coral, perfectly bright colours for the summer.  My favourite of the three is Smile with its subtle shimmer, but they were all gorgeous two coaters.  I don't remember what polish I used on my index and thumb, but the glitter topper is Sephora by OPI Come to Papa-razzi.  The copper micro glitter and gold and black hexes are so cute and work well on the grey.

RBL Smile (middle)
RBL Poppy (ring)
RBL Coral (pinky)

? topped with SOPI Come to Papa-razzi

Full hand shot

What do you think about RBL polishes?  Worth the money or overrated?

No comments:

Post a Comment