Friday, June 14, 2013

Backlog #1

I have such a backlog of mani photos that, for the sake of brevity, I decided to include many of them in one posting.  These manis are all two-coaters with a coat of Wicked Fast, unless otherwise noted.  As far as I remember, none of the polishes gave me any troubles during application and dried quickly.

Here are the beauties I've been wearing the past few months:

Cult Nails Princess (thumb, index, middle)
Butter London Jack the Lad (ring, pinky)

Contrary Play Me (index)
Contrary Ain't No Sunshine (middle)
Contrary Better Together (ring)
Contrary Purple Smoke (pinky)

OPI Jinx (no topcoat)

Cult Nails Let's Get Dirty (no topcoat except for ring)

I changed the name and font of my watermark.  No biggie, but I figure if my blog is named Natalie's Nails, so should the watermark!  Maybe once I get a few more followers, I will buy that domain name, so there is no confusion! :)
Stay tuned for more manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment