Sunday, April 14, 2013

MASH stamping mani

Quickie post today:  I'm recovering from my daughter's birthday party weekend!  :)
As soon as I got my new MASH stamping plates a few weeks ago, I had to try a few patterns right away.  I couldn't just choose one, as they are all so cute!
On my right hand, I stamped using Cult Nails Nevermore while on my left hand, I used China Glaze Liquid Leather.  I've heard that Nevermore is great for stamping and it appears that, for the most part, it is pretty opaque.  I just have to practice my stamping technique...
For this mani, I used Essie Come Here (coral), In the Cab-ana (blue), and First Timer (mint).  I just love their Resort 2012 collection and can't wait to try the fourth polish, a purple creme.  Unfortunately, I just found out that Essie is owned by L'Oreal, which performs animal testing.  :(   That is another blog post altogether, though...

Awkward right hand pose

Awkward left hand pose

As you can see, my stamping leaves a lot to be desired, but the patterns are just so fun to look at!  I think I may need to go stamp right now!

2 comments: