Thursday, April 25, 2013

Let's Do it in 3D on My Private Jet in Oz!

Cheesy title for this post I know, but I made (and ate most of) homemade Goldfish crackers with the kiddies this afternoon, so I am definitely full of cheese.  :)
This manicure is not cheesy, however.  I love it!  I scooped up OPI What Wizardry is This recently and tried it right away; it is so gorgeous that I will definitely need a backup.  Two coats provided opacity and drying time was relatively quick.  I decided to pair it with CG Let's Do it in 3D, as it had been sitting in my untried drawer for months.  I'm glad I did; it is amazingly holo in two coats, dries quickly and has great wear time for a holo.  Continuing the trend, I thought I'd also try out OPI My Private Jet, since it was sitting beside 3D.  Jet did not dry as quickly as 3D and it took four coats to reach the opacity shown, but the shine, oh the shine on this polish.  It is a beauty.  I just don't know if I can deal with four coats, so this will have to be a layering polish.
Right before I took off the polish, I thought I'd put some topcoat on my thumb to see if Wizardry is as beautiful as other bloggers have said, and, honestly, I wasn't too impressed.  I think it is stunning by itself.  What do you think?


OPI My Private Jet (index)
OPI What Wizardry is Thi (middle)
China Glaze Let's Do it in 3D (ring, pinky)

OPI What Wizardry is This (middle)
China Glaze Let's Do it in 3D (ring)
OPI What Wizardry is This with two coats of Wicked Fast (thumb)

No comments:

Post a Comment