Saturday, April 27, 2013

Illamasqua Raindrops and Harem

I finally got my hands on Illamasqua Raindrops and I love it!  It is very pretty and unassuming, thus perfect for any occasion.  Raindrops is a grey jelly peppered with clear (silver? white?) flakies and could almost be a two-coater with careful application.  I was not careful, however, so I had to apply a third thin coat for good measure.  Still not too bad, considering I've read that many have to do four coats for almost-opacity!
I paired Raindrops with Illamasqua Harem, a lovely, bright pink creme.  I think the cool tones of this polish go well with my skin and the two coats flowed onto my nails smoothly.  Oh, how I love Illamasqua!

Illamasqua Raindrops (index, middle)
Illamasqua Harem (thumb, ring, pinky)

It's too bad that Pink Raindrops was such a disappointment...

No comments:

Post a Comment