Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rescue Beauty Lounge Fortissimo, Abi and Faraway

Finally ~ a mani in my favourite colour combo - brown, green, and blue.  The accent pieces around my home are all in green and blue and many of my clothing items are green or blue; it was only a matter of time before I used all these colours in a mani.

Fortissimo (dark brown) is a super shiny creme, while Abi (green) and Faraway (blue) have secret shimmer that emerges in the sun (or flash, click on the pic to see).  Indoors or in low light, however, the two shimmers appear to be cremes.

All of the polishes are two creamy coats of shiny goodness.  The only reason I used a topcoat is because I smudged my nails before they were dry.  :(  Plus, I found a coat of Wicked Fast brings out the shimmer in Abi and Faraway.

Aren't they just the perfect shades of green blue? 
*drool*




RBL Fortissimo
RBL Abi
RBL Faraway

No comments:

Post a Comment