Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cult Nails Annalicious and Swanbourne

As per usual, I'm behind on posting, but to make up for it, I'll post two manis!
The first consists of Cult Nails Annalicious and Swanbourne.  Annalicious is bright red with orange glass fleck shimmer, while Swanbourne is a deep chocolate jelly with fine golden glitter.  I thought the two would complement each other and so I painted each hand the reverse of the other.  I believe both polishes only needed two coats for opacity and, of course, one coat of Wicked Fast for extra shine.



Unfortunately the next mani makes me sad.  I love how Butter London Sloane Ranger is a beautiful sage colour infused with silver microshimmer, and I love even more how it looks with a holographic topcoat (one coat of Candy Lacquer Peyton).  I do not love, however, how this mani chipped on me within a few hours, hence the cropping out of my pinky finger.  I wish I could find a holo in this shade; I'd buy tons! :)

1 comment: