Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cult Nails Disciplined

Happy New Year!  I hope you enjoyed your holidays and are refreshed enough to head back to real life.  Real life for me is giving birth to my third (and last) child, so say a few prayers for me that all goes well.  :)

I've been really lax in doing my nails lately, but as soon as I snagged Cult Nails Disciplined, I had to wear it right away.  I love light grey polishes and the tiny purple, pink and blue shimmer adds such gorgeous, but subtle, dimension.  Disciplined is quite sheer, so I painted three coats to achieve opacity.  I took this photo three or four days later, so there is a bit of tipwear, but with such a light polish, it doesn't bother me.


Love, love, love it!  Can't wait to try out the other polishes from this collection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment