Friday, December 21, 2012

RBL Piu Mosso/Oopsie Daisies Apple Picking

Quick post today of my nubs.  :)
Even though I am not a navy blue fan, I decided to bite the bullet and buy Rescue Beauty Lounge's Piu Mosso, a navy blue polish infused with copper shimmer.  It's supposed to be gorgeous in the sun.  You can just make out the beautiful shimmer swirl in the bottle.
I topped Piu Mosso with indie polish Oopsie Daisies Apple Picking, a pretty autumnal mix of yellow, green, red and orange glitter.  I believe I used one coat of Apple Picking, and then dabbed on a bit of glitter on nails that were a little barer.


I think I'll try this glitter topper again with a more fall colour, even though it's now officially winter!  What do you think of the polishes?  Are you on the RBL train?

No comments:

Post a Comment