Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Nostalgic Date at Midnight with Nosferatu

I've been eyeing this beauty from my untried drawer for quite a while, but could never get the courage to wear it.  Know what I mean?  A polish so pretty in the bottle that you're afraid it's not going to meet your expectations once you put it on?  Date at Midnight with Nosferatu was one of those polishes for me.  I'm glad I did try it, though, as it is such a pretty colour combination - grey jelly base with two kinds of pinkish glitter (you have to look closely to spot the two colours).  I used three coats for this manicure, but next time I would use a grey base to conserve DaMwN.  The good news is that one coat of topcoat produces a beautiful, glossy shine; this is not a glitter eater!


And because I like to add accents fingers every once in a while, here is Nostalgic Rio, a sparkly, blue and purple glitter topper.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment