Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OPI Metallic 4 Life

Here's one you've all seen a million times, but I'll show it to you on my nubs anyway ~ OPI Metallic 4 Life from the Nicki Minaj collection!
Be forewarned, this pic was taken hastily, so it is not the greatest.  I couldn't, for the life of me, photograph the polish accurately with flash, so it is kind of washed out in the natural light.
Two coats provided great opacity; I was surprised the black polish didn't wash out the silver glitter.
Now, let me admit that I'm not the biggest fan of wearing glitter (looking at it on others, yes, but not wearing it), but I loved this.  There's just something so rocker chick about it!  What do you think?  I bought a back up bottle (on sale!) as I can see myself wearing this over and over.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment