Sunday, September 23, 2012

OPI Germanicure/BB Couture Sloth

Here is the second polish I chose from the OPI Germany Collection ~ Germanicure.  It's also a beautiful blackened shimmer, but unlike the purplish red of Every Month of Oktoberfest, this shimmer is reddish-brown.  It is similar to OPI Midnight in Moscow, but lighter and more glowing.
Shown is two coats; I don't remember if I used topcoat, but it probably didn't need it.  :)


After a day or so of wear, I decided to refresh the mani with one coat of BB Couture Sloth.  Sloth is a dark brown shimmer with hints of tiny red glitter peeking out ~ so pretty!  I love my BBs; I just never get around to finally trying them out! :)

What are your favourite vampy colours - red, purple, brown?

2 comments:

  1. Love the layering you did--looks very rich! I tend toward purples for my deep darks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I should try out purple next! :)

      Delete